Monday, March 11, 2013

Wife Surprise

From the novel "Double Blind"


Late at night, when morning has become a distinct possibility, I am dreaming of Pisarro’s lips on mine, petals of spongy flesh sliding across my mouth. I seem to think that this is the extent of it – the basic teenage makeout session – but then I feel a distinct warmth surrounding my cock. Am I fucking Pisarro?
            The edge of a tooth triggers me awake. My wife is sucking on my dick like it’s a circus toy, performing feats of circumlocution that I never dreamed were in her repertoire. She whips her tongue like a tentacle around the head as she works a fist up and down the base. Charged up by weeks of inactivity, I am gone quickly, erupting into her mouth. She swallows, licks me clean, then pulls up beside me with a grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment